Download the Panola County Airports map (PDF)
Panola County Airport
Panola County Airport located in Batesville is used for general aviation. It is owned and operated by Panola County. Contact the manager at 662-563-4100.
- 1 asphalt runway
- 5000 x 75 ft
- no commercial flights
- self-service fueling
Memphis International Airport
Located just 52 miles north of Batesville via I-55, the Memphis International Airport provides cargo and passenger services, as well as general aviation services.
- Major carriers include AirTran, American, Southwest, United, and Delta Airlines
- 15 regional/commuter carriers
- Daily non-stop flights to many U.S. cities and Amsterdam
General Aviation at Memphis International
Cargo Transportation at Memphis International
Memphis International Airport is the busiest cargo airport in the U.S. with the national and international distribution facilities for several brands located nearby.
The airport is served by 7 cargo airlines including:
- Federal Express (global hub)
- Air Transport International